Sunday, June 14, 2009

I choose...

Today...

I learned a lot not from what was shared, but from a powerpoint slide that was played before the sharing begun.

- I've learned that everyday of our lives, we have 2 choices; to be in a good mood, or to be in a bad mood.
- I've learned that when faced with circumstances, we have 2 choices; to wallow and have self-pity, or to look at the positive side of things.
- I've learned that when we're having problems, we have 2 choices; to suffer and be the victim, or to learn from the lessons that life presents itself to you.

Everyday when I wake up, I want to choose to be in a good mood.
Everyday when I wake up, I want to choose to look at the positive side of things.
Everyday when I wake up, I want to learn the lessons that life will present itself to me.

Change is taking place.
Change is now.
I choose to live with joy, because He is my reason.
What do you choose today?

Photobucket
Crossroads...

No comments: