Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You that I've come to know and love...

Current craving: Sushi.

Being random is being creative in a manner of speaking.
Everyone's being random, and I find it sheer fun.
Anyway...
A short update on how my day went.

woke up // had my daily juice for breakfast // watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button // went online // watched Gladiator // had lunch // went for football with Jordan // had dinner // watched televeevee (I'm being random) // did devotion // back online // blogging

Precise and concise.
Very mundane, very routine, and definitely running out of movies to watch.
Need Eu Jin's help to try and get the downloading software into my computer.
Anyway, I'm probably gonna start my part time job next Monday if all goes well.
I miss a lot of people.
I miss someone especially much.

Plans for the week?
Here they are.

- Midvalley with Amelia tomorrow (Oops, I meant later. It's 12.05am).
- Pool date with Nicolette, and jamming session with Billy's band at night.
- 5 Kempas reunion this Sunday; steamboat buffet at Kepong (This is a reminder for those of you who have yet to RSVP).

I've got a pending yum cha session with Raffick and Chin Hing (who is back from Canada).
Also have pending yum cha session(s) with Lynn Yee.
And just when I thought I'd be staying home a bit more this week. = )

I could possibly be offered a job at an oil and gas company in Sabah.
Though it's just been talked about, but I kinda got excited a lil.
And...the job requires you to travel to China, Russia, London, and goodness knows where else.
Sounds very lucrative, but since I've calmed down a bit after the excitement at the beginning...I realize that I still have to further my studies.
ACCA with a major audit firm is high on my list.

And I've also realized that ultimately...
God's will has to be done in my life, cause this life is His, not mine.
No matter how lucrative or attractive an offer is, acceptance will not come until He says "This is the right job for you."
So I'm excited, since I know He has really extraordinary plans for my future.
And I CANNOT wait to make a difference for Him in the world today.
Gotta pray a whole lot (And if you can, keep me in your prayers too).

That's all the updates I have for now.
Was supposed to be watching Transformers 2 with my college buddies tomorrow, but I guess not.
I'll probably be the biggest lamppost ever.
There were a few requests for me to watch Transformers 2; but the next person that asks me to watch...that'll be my date.
Rawr, I can't wait.



~ When I see you, the world stops as if the only purpose in life was for me to please you.

No comments: