Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The wind carries your sweet scent over...

Day 3: 6/6/2009
Struggled to wake up at 7.30am in the morning. Had no mood for breakfast either. Was dead tired and all I know was, I wanted to go back to my bed. Furthermore, it was our last day before we once again had to part. The thought of it scared me, but learning from my mistakes...I left on rather good terms this time round.

Photobucket
Rev. Samson Dabbas during the final session.

Photobucket
Thank you so much for the awesome teachings. Rock on. = )

Photobucket
Lunch before we officially finished camp 2009!

Photobucket
Matt and Jenna.

Photobucket
Yi Ling and Matt.

Photobucket
Goodbye HCC Camp 2009! You were wonderful while it lasted.

Camp was indeed awesome. Once again, I've learned a whole lot, God spoke straight to me and assured me of my future, revealed so many things to me, and gave me those bits and pieces of memories that I will definitely remember.

Thus, an end to yet again another awesome camp!

Photobucket
When even distance cannot keep us apart. <333

~ Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

No comments: