Saturday, June 6, 2009

When even the word 'special' cannot define you...

Guess who's back?
Back again.
Matt is back.
Tell a friend.

I'm back from church camp.
God spoke so specifically, and He taught very practically.
Rev. Samson Dabbas is a great man of God, and was used mightily at the camp.
Just a short update to say that the actual camp post will be up once I've uploaded all the pictures up.

In a nutshell...
- God was awesome.
- Met up with some childhood friends (And I miss you both very much already).
- You made me realize your importance to me.
- God once again confirmed that He has great plans for me. I'm so excited.
- I learned a whole lot through the sessions.

The actual post will be up real soon.
Bear with me. Just got back a few hours ago, and I only had 3 hours of sleep to last me through driving all the way back just now.
So, the post will be really really soon.
I promise.

PS: Need to go out again. Who's up for it? = )

No comments: