Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sing me a lullaby, sweetie...

Warning: Image heavy post up ahead! Read at your own risk!

12th May 2009

A post-birthday celebration as the actual date (which was the day before) was inconvenient for them.
So yesh, we had lunch at Chilli's, 1 Utama as a birthday lunch, if you will...

Photobucket
The couple; Lingz and Dines...going strong ever since they found each other at the beginning of college. = )

Photobucket
Their honey chicken fillets, with some sort of sauce. Pretty good I'd say. Can't remember the name though. Chilli's and their incredibly long food names. >.<" Photobucket
Danial, Adam, and yours truly.

Photobucket
Adam's salmon fish, with yet again another sauce. (Yes, it was that long ago. I can't remember)

Photobucket
The belated birthday boy, and his corn. Okayy, that sounded weird. >.<" Photobucket
My lamb shoulder...with some sauce as well. Came with a healthy helping of mash potatoes and veggie with a piece of bun. Pretty alright, though I should have asked for well done instead of medium.

Photobucket
Adam's guava juice.

Photobucket
The rest of us had ice lemon tea.

Forgot to take a picture of Danial's gigantic burger.
Someone's fault for coming late. *cough*
Was driving back when I had the brilliant idea of chilling by a playground.
And my camera came out...

Photobucket
Can you see Adam? Bad lighting, or...

Photobucket
Entity: Dines.
Status: Turned on.
Reason: Unknown.

Photobucket
Here he is again.

Photobucket
Adam reliving his childhood.

Photobucket
And so did Dines.

Photobucket
But he took it one step too far. xD

Photobucket
Cows for sale...har har har.

Photobucket
They moved on to everyone's favourite childhood toy...the see-saw.

Photobucket
Sleeping on the job are we?

Photobucket
Meet my friend, the moron. = )

Photobucket
The supermodel wanna-be. xD

Photobucket
Boo! ...almost like camouflage.

Photobucket
Clueless as to what to comment on this picture. Buddiessssssss....= )

Photobucket
This is us...TRYING to be cool. He was anyway. xD

Finally, to end this section of this post...
Presenting to you, the best picture of the day...

Photobucket
I'll let your imagination wonder. Hahaha!

...

...

...finished laughing yet?

Moving on...
Next post.
Random outing with Hitomi on her last day of internship at KPMG.
We headed to Waffle World for lunch.

Photobucket
Lunch venue...

Photobucket
Here she is...with her mocha freeze, I think.

Photobucket
Take 2.

Photobucket
Her double nuts waffle; I think. Can't remember again...

Photobucket
My ice lemon tea that came with my lunch set.

Photobucket
Lemon salmon, with mash potatoes and veggie.

Note: Don't try the lunch set if you're a big eater. The portion was average only...

Well, that's about it I suppose.
Till my next post...
Toodles.

1 comment:

Hockster d. Boss said...

I hate candids. I'm sure I was conned into taking those pics. Lol.. Thanks for that day, it was good. YNWA