Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When it isn't really enough...

Day 2: 5/6/2009
Ended up sleeping pretty late the previous night, but not what was in store for the last night ahead. Woke up and had breakfast, with the usual noodles, fried rice, and a few other western breakfast dishes.

Photobucket
Good morning Kampar.

Session was great, as God once again continued to speak and teach. We had games right after and ended with the teams being given their prizes eventually. The youths went for a swim right after lunch, playing captain ball. Needless to say, I normally won't swim but due to coaxing from a friend I gave in.

Photobucket
We had steamboat buffet dinner that night.

Photobucket
Digging in...

Photobucket
Poser-fied.

Photobucket
Headed back to the room and snapped pictures again.

Photobucket
Rawr, I'm camouflaged!

Photobucket
Haha, adorable much.

Photobucket
Random shot.

Photobucket
Brandon and Matt.

Photobucket
Jenna on the PSP!

And I ended up sleeping at 4.30am having a really good long chat and still had to wake up at 7.30am a few hours later, and drive back to Kampar. Nevertheless, I wouldn't have slept if I could. Worth every minute I'd say.

Till my next post, cheers!

~ Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream.

No comments: