Saturday, June 13, 2009

I've grown accustomed to loving you...

Just suddenly felt like blogging, and it's been a while since I felt so enthusiastic about blogging.
Decided to switch from my desktop to my laptop since I just got the latest Planetshakers album as well as the Hillsongs album.
Planetshakers continue to get better with every new album being released.
Anyone wants the album? = )

The rest are just thoughts and pieces of what have been going through my mind.
It's really long, with almost no pictures.
You have the option to skip reading, cause it probably might sound boring.

Anyway, God has been teaching me a few things recently.
I've realized that though God can speak directly to me, He chooses to lead me through many circumstances in life and situations that in itself already speaks a lot of things.
It is through life's lessons that He sometimes speak the loudest.

Life is unpredictable, so incredibly volatile and unstable.
Trying to weather the storms alone when the winds are blowing, the waves are incredibly violent, and when uncertainty is almost certain...
It is impossible.
No?
Look at the number of suicide cases; people who have given up on life, lost their glimmer of faith.
I've learned (and constantly being reminded) that in the face of the major storms in life, God is and always will be my anchor.
I am weak and I cannot make it on my own.

Lesson: To only rely on Him since He is the One who created me and since He knows my beginnings and ends; my tomorrows are indeed in His hands.

Photobucket
In life's storms, look out for Him to light the path.
Picture credits to Darlene Richardson.

Friendship and relationships are a blessing from Him.
And until we've realized the people who matter to us, we'll continue to lose them one by one.
Though we often lose some, and meet new ones...I don't believe it at all.
We only lose people cause we've become too busy and self-absorbed to maintain it.
Or for any other reasons for that matter.
Money can buy you friends (if you know what I mean), but never friendship.
There are friends who I would love to keep for the rest of my life.
I've lost some friends before, and even a close friend during high school.
I won't make the same mistake again.

Lesson: I will learn to commit my friendships and relationships in His hands, knowing that He will keep us all together.

Photobucket
Friendship is the bond strengthened by love and laughter.

Feelings are reality, and God-given.
I've been hurt before in the past, and I've told myself I'd kill feelings that would arise again.
But I realize we can never deny how we're made, because God made us with feelings.
I tried to be cold, but failed.
I tried to ignore, but never could.
I tried to protect myself, but the more I did...the more I could not.

Recently, I've reached a new level, received a revelation if you will...
And I love, just because I've grown to love the person above all the shortcomings.
To release feelings, to express them...
There's just so much more to this but what I want to say will never be enough.
Indeed, I know now what my ideal is.
I know now what I am looking for.
Yet even right now, I trust myself only so much...
And it's not only cause I'm afraid of being hurt, but it's cause I'm afraid of hurting others.
I'm hoping for things to be different, though it might seem a lil far-fetched. = )

Lesson: God will be the center of everything I do, and in this matter...no different.

Photobucket
Love never fails...

Very tempted to walk away sometimes.
But He reminds me that He is reason enough to live.
And I've met people who make life worthwhile living.
And you who takes away my breath everyday.

Photobucket

~ I'd rather spend a lifetime with you then to live all the ages of this world alone.

No comments: