Monday, June 22, 2009

Worlds apart, but yet so similiar...

~ Every night, I'd glance out at the moon and look for your reflection.

Random lines.
Ah, I love being random.
Hello!
How's everyone been?
I know I've been inactive, but this post is gonna be a full update on what's happened last week.
So, bear with me...
Pretty image heavy due to the countless movies I've caught recently.
So here we go...

17th June 2009
Met up with Chris (after so incredibly long) for lunch and I got to sit in his rather new BMW 5 Series. Sleek black. Darn...
Anyway, we decided to head to Jaya One for lunch to try out some Korean BBQ Chicken Cafe he wanted to try.
Apparently they served healthy chicken (as the chicken is fried in olive oil) and the food actually tasted pretty good.
After lunch, we had coffee at starbucks to end our lunch appointment.
It was good catching up. = )

Photobucket
Chris! Thank you for lunch that day. = )

Photobucket
Both of us had the same thing as it was a chef recommendation. Yumz...

Photobucket
Chicken Wings as appetizers.

18th June 2009
Daniel (who is back from the UK for a few months) came and pick me up.
We headed to 1U for lunch and since I had to purchase Jordan's birthday present as well.
Managed to catch up on what's been going on before he heads off for his internship.
Somehow, my phone refuses to connect with the computer.
Hence, no pictures for this.
Bleah...Sony. Pfft!

19th June 2009
Jordan's 21st birthday celebration was at his place and we were supposed to have a BBQ.
Unfortunately, we started late...but it all turned out pretty alright.
Birthday boy got drenched in water, and drenched in kerosene.
So yesh, it was quite a mess...
Was the first one to reach there.
And I ended up having to do most of the cooking for the spaghetti since the cook came late.
The instructions on the packet though were ridiculous, and the supposed belognese sauce looked more like tom yum soup rather than spaghetti sauce.

Photobucket
The birthday boy, and his ermm...dog. xD

Photobucket
Setting up the BBQ pit.

Photobucket
Finally, the fire was started...

Photobucket
Jordan's birthday cake. Happy 21st buddy!

Photobucket
Birthday boy with his brother and mum.

Photobucket
Take 2.

Photobucket
Family picture.

Photobucket
Random snapshot.

Photobucket
Random snapshot #2.

PS: Heineken not chilled taste bad.

20th June 2009
It was pretty uneventful.
Went for Jennifer's wedding dinner @ Puchong at night.
Ate a whole lot, but enjoyed the company.

Photobucket
Han Verh and his new hairstyle. Cheeky boy! = )

Not much pictures as I was busy eating.
Moreover, I couldn't get clear shots of the bridegroom and his bride.
My apologies.

21st June 2009
Father's Day arrived, and with only one practice...the youth pulled off the skit.
Everyone did a great job, and I am so very proud of each and everyone of you.
So, here are some pictures....

Photobucket
The kids and their performance.

Photobucket
Part of their band.

Photobucket
The singers...

Photobucket
Father's Day lunch @ Strawberry's.

Photobucket
My butter cream chicken rice.

Photobucket
Iced coffee.

Photobucket
Candid snapshot.

Photobucket
Her macaroni with mushroom soup. Tasted kinda weird in my opinion.

At night, we went off to my grandparents' place for Father's Day celebration.
Had pot bless dinner.

Photobucket
First uncle's cornflakes, coated with Mars bars...and topped with marshmallow.

Photobucket
Parents brought this...durian cake! Yumz...

Photobucket
Brandon says I look horrible with caps. Ugh....sadly.

That was about what happened during last week.
I've got some decisions to make, as I continue on my search on what to do next.
A decision will be made within these next few days.
Hope for the best.

~ I realize how special you are when I can find nobody else to which is even close enough to what you mean to me - Matt

No comments: