Wednesday, April 2, 2008

And I hate that I love you so...

Listening to: Hate That I Love You - Rihanna feat. Ne-Yo

Just a random post.

Going through a bit of an emo patch, but I'm fine. I guess this is the part that closes a chapter in my life thats played an extremely significant part in my life. More importantly, it involved someone who was one of the most important and significant in my life, and I'm glad that it is resolved, and she's doing really really well, and her happiness indeed gives me enough happiness to carry on with life.

If you're in the blur, don't try to understand this. Its just a part of me that has been with me for a very long time, and if you've been following my previous blog, then you probably would understand what this is all about.

Photobucket

I see hope in my future. I can look forward with a sense of anticipation and excitement. Feel rejected and unloved, but I know that there will always be someone who's watching over me. Thank You God that You're faithful.

Signing off,
Matt

PS: Since I do not have a visitors tracking system just as yet, do try to leave comments or a message on my chatterbox. I spent so long before finding the solution, so please make full use of the chatterbox. xD

No comments: