Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Don't pretend you ever forgot about me...

Tagged by Cla Bear! Haha!

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?
I try not to, but sometimes, its inevitable. xD

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
There's only 1 spot left? The cheek...

3. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?
Yeap.

4. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yeah, started my day off quite alright.

5. Have you ever streaked?
Nawh, I don't think so.

6. Are you an understanding person?
I try to be, really. I can be really understanding at times. = )

7. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
The Forbidden Kingdom.

8. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
Yeah, I think so.

9. What did you last get upset about?
Talking about someone which I can't stand.

10. Do you eat candy on daily basis?
Noh!

11. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
It depends. But yeah, more effort is put into writing letters, so it makes me happy.

12. Who was the last person to text you?
Cla Bear herself!

13. What are you looking forward to this summer?
Summer movies, though its summer everyday here.

14. Who was the last person you ate with?
Family and Anna.

15. Do raisins belong in cookies?
Yeah, sure. Certain cookies taste pretty good with raisins.

16. What's your screen name?
Matt.

17. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
The surroundings, and then start looking for people I know.

18. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
Nope! Unless the stupid Research Skills is counted.

19. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
South America of course!

20.Kiss on the first date?
Ermm, depends on the circumstances.

21. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Darn, such a hard decision. I love both. How about Grilled Chicken? Includes both. xD

22. Why did your last relationship end?
Was my fault. For reasons I rather not explain here.

23. What's one thing you've learned??
That God is the One person I can depend on 24/7. Also learn to be a better person.

24. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
College buddies. Scroll down for more info. xD

25. How often do you see your exes?
Every week. Tell me about it.

26. Who was the last baby you held?
Can't recall. Probably my cousin, Danielle.

27. Would you ever donate blood?
Yeah, why not? 1 day...

28. How many snack machines are in your school?
None. lol If you're talking about high school, they had a drink vending machine, thats all.

29. Have you ever felt replaced?
Yeah.

30. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?
Nope.

31. Do you believe in karma?
Noh!

32. Have you ever been asked out?
Yeah. Got la. Karmen, Sheryl, etc...As in asked out casually.

33. Are you good at telling jokes?
Depends.

34. Have you ever driven without a license?
Yeah, when I forgot to bring my wallet once. Hahaha!

35. How is your ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend doing?
Depends on which. I believe my first ex is doin better than fine. My second ex is going off to Aussie soon. Don't really know how she's doing.

36. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Yeah! Its sometimes incredibly hard to get shoe size.

37. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yeah, of course.

38. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
Tempura prawns. xD

39. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
Hahaha! What kinda question is this?

40. Do you write in cursive or in print?
Since my cursive sucks, I think its in print.

41. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend, or friends with benefits?
Honestly, a girlfriend. Friends for benefits are so temporal. If you had given me another option of best friends, it would have been a different thing.

42. Who was the last person you sat next to?
Between mum and Anna.

43. What were you doing at 10 am?
Finalizing my stupid assignment.

44. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
I dyed my hair, matured(maybe?), and learned how to be a better person.

45. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
Spilled a bit of my water in class today.

I tag:
1. Li Anne (I get to bully her cause she's my cousin. xD)
2. Lerida
3. Naekole
4. Janielle
5. Whoever else is free.

So, thats the end of my tag. Now for a lil pictures from today's college. A lil camwhoring. xD

Photobucket
A rave graduation party? What the heck is that?

Photobucket
The 3 stooges? xD

Photobucket
Picture of the day: See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, and...do no evil? Hahahaha! Danial damn selamba only.

Nothing much happened today. Tomorrow is the due date for Information Systems Assignment part A, and I'm too lazy to finish it off tonight. Maybe tomorrow...

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: