Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You'll never guess it...

Tagged by Nicole! A whole new post for you. Aren't you lucky? Har har har!

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:

1. Loads of best friends.
2. An awesome scholarship to Australia, or UK. I wanna study overseas.
3. For the mean time, its gotta be a Mazda RX-8.
4. A whole lot of love and attention. Hahaha! Sue me!
5. Maybe an iPod Touch?


LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:

1. Friends are commodeties. Best friends are jewels.
2. I wanna go overseas, experience life abroad, meet new people, leave the past behind.
3. My dream car? Besides the BMW 5 series of course.
4. Who doesn't want to be loved? You tell me. ; )
5. I need music everywhere I go.

IMPRESSIONS OF YOUR CRUSH:

1. Has to be a Christian. Yeah, this is a MUST.
2. Understanding, loving, caring, etc. You get the point.
3. Of course, looking hot would be a HUGE bonus. xD
4. Honestly, someone who's simple.
5. Accepts me for who I am.

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Who? Hahaha!

5 MOST LOVED INVENTIONS (does not need to be technologically advanced)

1. Electricity.
2. Light.
3. Handphones.
4. Computers.
5. The internet.

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
Backstabbers, wanna-bes.

5 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:
1. Li Anne
2. Lerida
3. Huey Lin
4. Wy Kit
5. Clarissa

And anyone who is feeling too free. xD

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: