Sunday, April 20, 2008

Is to realize two out of three ain't bad...

Listening to: I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off - Fall Out Boy

Photobucket
Sunrise at 7.30am. Awesome stuff...

At the end of the weekend, as I stand on the threshold of yet another week. Anyway, the weekend's been pretty fine. Not the best weekend in the world, but still thankful for every single day that I wake up with the sunlight in my eyes.

A small miracle really helped in the form of my assignment. My previous post was about my Research Skills lecturer who gave me a topic without a literature review for my proposal, but thank God, on Friday, he found me an article that had to do with my topic, and thus I am now able to continue on with my assignment, which I've yet to finish.

Probably gotta start something tonight, and then hopefully finish off all 3 of the assignments by this week. Stress, but I'll do it. Today's message by Bro Rodney had a portion of scripture on 1 Corinthians 10:13 easily says that God will not let us be tempted or pushed beyond what we can handle, and with every challenge, He will make a way out. Very timely indeed.

Photobucket
I guess its becoming a hobby for him to sleep in class.

Been pretty disorientated and discouraged with what's been going on, and the tendency for me to give up is so strong. I've never felt so strong to just drop everything and walk away. Disappointments and frustrations have definitely got the better of me this time, but God's grace is keeping me there. Still hanging on for dear life...

Hopefully, changes will come soon. Life seems so tiring...

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: